Sunday, September 26, 2010

Goodbye

Saying goodbye is the hardest thing to say to a friend. I stood there by the side of her hospital bed wishing, praying she would wake up. Thinking what if. Friends are amazing and its made me really think. That if another friend someone close to you suddenly died, a part of you wouldn't know what to do. Her family are amazing. They are so sweet. You can see the emotion in their faces. They are trying to deal with things. We sat in the day room, talking about all the good times in her life. I only learnt more about her. They cried, i cried. Then her mum told us to go in the room, for another couples of minutes, just to say bye. It struck me. Its hard saying bye to a friend, but ill see her in heaven. I would of loved things to be so different. But its the way life happens. She may or may not be alive tomorrow. But i will surely miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment