Sunday, November 14, 2010

Vietnam!

Its hard to think that in less then 28 days i'll be in Vietnam. I raised $8,500 to go on this trip... 
I don't know what to expect but i know my life is going to be changed from this trip.
 When i first herd about this trip i didn't quite know if it was me. But then God told me that i had to do it. So now less then a month to go. I'm kinda nervous. A month without :
  • family 
  • my friends 
  • V (ohh i know stupid, but i love it)
  • Most importantly Elevate and Church 

and that is what worries me... 
Elevate and Church is what I look forward to each week. Each week i go and get inspired more and more to do things outside of it. But i know in my heart that this will be a test. 
Its hard to leave for a month and spend the first Christmas without my family, my 17th Birthday, New Years... And to hear everyone else's great plans and to miss out on them. I guess I have a big challenge to face ahead of me. 
I cant wait and I know that this trip is gonna change my life completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment