Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Life

So im Kyla Walker. Life rocks. I mean why wouldnt it rock i have Jesus in my life. I have changed so much since the day i surrendered to him. Life wasnt always good for me. But i guess thats cause i missed the most important link. I lived with my mother. Things were hard. She was always trying to make ends meet. She had this boyfriend (which she still has- but claims she doesnt), he abused her and things like broken phones became regular occurrences. My mum and nana had this big financial problem, so mum shifted us to the Akatarawas and let me tell you what happened. My mum physically abused me because of her problems in life. She smoked weed, drank and along with her boyfriend problems. I became the "blame" for everything and i soon became depressed. Self harm and drinking was my only way out. suicide ocupied my mind. I thought that ii was a mistake i thought that i should die. I would always go to attempt suicide but i never brought myself to doing so. I often stayed home because i couldnt be bothered. I was too tired, from the constant fitting. I began to slowly give up on life. My half brother helped make ends meet, he stole, he worked just so me and my sister could eat and have a life. We then had to move. We were kicked out. Soon we moved into a house in Naenae. It was rough there. One day i came home from my nanas (mum started to let us see her on the only rule that nana gave her money), Mum was lying on the floor. i asked her what was wrong, she said it was hot. So i thought she was fine. Her boyfriend came home. Went into the toilet and to which he came marching straight out and told us to ring the ambulance, mum kept fainting. We rang. i immediately thought i have to get out. I rang nana she would meet me in the spot. As i was running out of the house, ambulance was there. They were carrying mum and Lee came running out and grabbed my arm. I managed to break free of his grip but then for mum to come and take my phone and to hit me. I ran. Didn't care about my phone. i wanted out. I got to my nanas. And have never lived since. Running to meet my nana was the second best decision i made, because i started to get what was a life when i moved in with her. I then came to know Jesus thanks to my amazing friends. Sometimes i look back on life and what happened. I see somethings that have happened where i thought i was alone. Then realized that Jesus was there. Mum and i constantly fight. It sucks. My dad is addicted to drugs. But thats their life. My life is with jesus and i know its going to be hard at times but i know i can get through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment